Comments

Old bhojpuri song download : Ganga Kinare mora gaav bhojpuri song download




Personally I feel bad that I never get enjoyed the Bhojpuri movies because of so many reasons but I accept that I enjoyed this movie more than 50 times. Even today I never miss the chance to see this movie. I simply love the superb script, splendid performances and melodious songs of this movie. All songs were sung by Usha Mangeshkar, Satyen Verma, Bela Sulakhe, Asha Bhosale, mahendra kapoor, Chandrani Mukharejee and Sonu Nigam and they were unparallel in Bhojpuri cinema in every aspect. I love “lori” (Lullaby) most. In this 1984's release, chitragupta was again superb.


Alternate Links



7 comments:

  1. Hi..

    First of all Many Many Thanx for the Songs of Dulha Ganga Paar ke.

    I have seen this movie only once in my childhood. I have a very light memory of this movie and like to see this movie again, but could not get the CD/DVD of the any movie.
    Can you please tell me from where I can get the DVD/CD of the following movies:
    Dulha ganga paar ke
    Ganga Kinare Mora Gaav
    Balam Perdeshiya

    I enquired Moserbaer for this but could not get any positive reply from them.

    Thanx again for the melodious songs.

    Regards
    Ravi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ravi,
    thanks for appreciations..actually decent resources for bhojuri cinema is still very limited on net..however few guys have stated some serious efforts very recently..u may visit
    http://bhojpurichannel.blogspot.com/

    for few bhojpuri movies like

    sasura bada paisa wala
    balam pardesia
    dangal


    i will mail you about other ersources very soon.. one thing more don't forget to say thanks to 'bhojpurichannel' ..over all they deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ravi thanks for youe decision to buy vcd/dvd legally...you may buy few of classic bhojpuri cinema from

    www.bhojpuria.com

    visit dis page for more detail

    http://www.bhojpuria.com/shop/index.php/cPath/3?osCsid=f27335e99285934f0a4464ed0112f0ec

    in d case of any prob u may contact me widout any hesitation

    regards cytocine

    ReplyDelete
  4. it feel realy great to visit on this site. Ghar yaad aa gaya yaar

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi rajeev,
    this is for home sick guys..isliye ghar ki to yaad aayegi hi yaar

    ReplyDelete

  6. nice information, for Bhojpuri films do visit this site. BHOJPURI MOVIES

    ReplyDelete

गाना डाउनलोड लिंक खातिर एह पर मैसेज छोड़ी

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...