Comments

Vijendra Giri Bhojpuri mp3 song download

i don't exactly the style of this bhoojpuri singing and Bhojpuri song. But I love the style of singing. It's not Bhojpuri Birha..but it's something like that.... I don't know the origin of Bhojpuri singer Vijendra Giri but I am confident that he must be from dwaba bhojpuri speaking area. Although everyone claime that Bhojpuri is a sweet language but I believe that Bhopuri of Dwab is sweetest. Shiv kaleva is my childhood favorite. Songs like 'khayeb apna bhatra ke kamai' or 'babu ji shadi na kaila barbadi kaila'..were very very popular Bhojpuri songs........I recommend everyone to listen this album...I am sure that you will love the ping and tease of Bhojpuri singer Vijendra Giri..... Download Bhojpuri songs of Vijendra giri



Bhojpuri Album : Shiv kaleva
Bhojpuri Singer: Vijendra Giri
BhojpuriMusic Director : Vijendra Giri








Bhojpuri Album :Kohbar Mein Ram
Bhojpuri Music Director : Tarkeshwar Giri
Bhojpuri Singers: Vijendra Giri
Bhojpuri Lyricists: Vijendra Giri


1 comment:

गाना डाउनलोड लिंक खातिर एह पर मैसेज छोड़ी

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...