Comments

Bhojpuri Poet IV : Kailash Gautam


kailash gautam is next Bhojpuri poet in my Bhojpuri poet series. I am lucky that I got opportunity to listen Kailash gautam several times in my college time. He was among most popular poet among students. I love his vivid description of Bhojpuri society. You can read his Hindi poem here. kailash gautam has written some fantastic poems in bhojpuri also. You can read kailash gautam's bhojpuri poems here. Amavsya ka mela, pappu ke dulhin adn bahe fagunhat ude dhurandhar were the favorite bhojpuri poems.

Download amavsya ka mela


Read amavasya ka mela here




Pappu ke dulhin download




5 comments:

  1. pl' provide also "bahe fagunhat ude dhurandhar" poem by kailash ji

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. believe me sir, bahe fagunhat ude dhurandhar by late sri kailash gautam ji one of my favorite poem and was interested to include in this post..but , unfortunately i never found it. if you come to know about this bhojpuri poem plz do let me know

      Delete

गाना डाउनलोड लिंक खातिर एह पर मैसेज छोड़ी

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...