Comments

My ten Favorite Bhojpuri songs of Manoj Tiwari ‘Mridul’.

I decided to share my favorite songs with all of you. I love music and moreover I love poetry. I listen Bengali songs, Punjabi songs, English songs and Hindi songs beside Bhojpuri songs. This series will be according to Bhojpuri singers. So, my first list of ten favorite Bhojpuri songs of Manoj Tiwari ‘Mridul’. It is very difficult to decide the ten Favorite Bhojpuri songs of Manoj Tiwari ‘Mridul’. He is my Favorite Bhojpuri singer as my first post on this blog was about him.
 1. Relia Bairan

2. Basanti Chaman Me 

3. Kajara kaahe ke lagayee

4. Chat dele mardeli

5. Akhya bhaiyeli laal

6. Competition deta

7. Kurti ke tutal

8. Laagat baad bhauji
9. Sahar ke titli

10. sahari laikiyan se



 P.S. - I love Manoj Tiwari ‘Mridul’’s version of Kesar ke gandh leke but I didn’t fond it on net so I haven’t included it in my list of ten favorite Bhojpuri songs

3 comments:

  1. kaune phule aasan pachra manoj tiwari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neemiya ke daadh maiya pachra song of Manoj Tiwari is from which album

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neemiya ke daadh Maiya Pachra song is from which album of Manoj Tiwari

    ReplyDelete

गाना डाउनलोड लिंक खातिर एह पर मैसेज छोड़ी

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...