Comments

Pawan Singh song mp3 download

null

Unfortunately i never listen him. Infact i was not aware with his name also. please pardon my ignorance. During this dashara I was in my villege and found that my two nephews are big fan of pavan Singh. So I though to search his songs. I found a blog for his songs. Please don't to your well wishes to this blog owner. I haven't checked the quality of this files because titles doesn't match with my test but hope others may love it. :)

Album-Aawela Maza Tadpawe Mein

Songs
1.Aawela maza tadpawe Mein
2 Chudi khankhanayee
3 Pulsar par dand Dhar ke
4 Odhaniya wali
5 Chhup-Chhup ke rowal baru
6 I.A Mein Naam Likhayeel
7 Jeens Penhal Dekhi Tohar



Album-Ee Naya Cheez Ha


Album- Kaila Naina Char

Songs
1 Kudi navlakhia
2 Maza la maal paa ke
3 odhania kamal kare
4 Odhania kamal kare
5 Daroga ji ho sensational
6 hai re hoth lali
7 Hamar Hia Mehar


Album-Lallipop lagelu

1 comment:

  1. please send me " o kanha tu hai kiska diwanna" By pawan Singh. A super hit album in Bhojpuri. All song in this album are fantastic, But one of them i most like That song is Har ghadi yad teri aati hai sautan banke main phirun shyam tere nam ki jogan banke.please please please please send me this song.

    ReplyDelete

गाना डाउनलोड लिंक खातिर एह पर मैसेज छोड़ी

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...