Comments

Bhavarawa ke Tohara sange jaai

Bhavarawa ke Tohara sange jaai

In this week I would love to share a private album of Madan Rai. It's my personal favorite and I rank it among top five Bhojpuri album I have ever gone through. It's the collection of some Nirguns and some bhajans (here bhajans doesn't means in strict sense ).It's a just impeccable mix of tradition and modernism in Bhojpuri songs.Few songs are written by Deep Mohamdabadi, my favorite Bhojpuri lyricist.Other songs are written by Bhola Nath Gehmari, Kabir Das and Acharya Ganesh Dutt.. opppppsss I forgot to mention most important thing that this album was sung by Madan Rai...and most important thing is that he has been living in a villege very very near of my own villege :D ......finally music director of this album was Bharat Sharma 'Vyas'

1. Baithal rovelu guzariya ho

2. Bhavarava ke tohara sange jaaio

3. Birahi banawalo ho

4. Doliya kahar le ke

5. ek ta mobari

6. Kavane nagariya mora

7. Kavane khotawa me

5 comments:

  1. This is a nirgun song singing by Madan Rai very nice. I like very much. i hope shoud be more this type song in my sosity. thanks Madan Rai ji

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    thanks for your kind comments..plz keep visiting to get more song like this
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey can any one help me to download "ke tohra sang jayi " song sung by madan rai

    ReplyDelete
  4. click on the song name and follow the instruction given on following page http://bhojpuriallsongdownload.blogspot.com/2010/12/how-to-download-songs-from-bhojpuri.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. this album link is not working so please provide different link

    ReplyDelete

गाना डाउनलोड लिंक खातिर एह पर मैसेज छोड़ी

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...